The social insurance cases includes the following:
• retirement age;
• identification of disability;
• loss of the head of the family;
• temporary loss of ability to work (for a period determined by law);
• pregnancy and childbirth;
• the birth of a child;
• child care;
• The need for sanatorium-resort treatment.
Compulsory state social insurance is applied to all events specified in this article, and voluntary (additional) social insurance is applied to insurance events selected by the parties.
© 2022 DOST - Agency for Sustainable and Operational Social Security